On entering the hotel guests are welcomed by polychromatic marble floors arranged in elegant geometric forms, wood counters and banisters are styled in old world tradition and authentic Murano
glass. The intimate salons are enriched by the presence of prestigious paintings of the 15-17th century, panoramics to be appreciated during quiet moments of reading and relax.
By booking directly from our website, we offer you a 5% discount on your booking.
Add the “PROMO” code when booking.
Conditions: not refundable rate
This 16th-century building, now a hotel, recently underwent renovations to meet modern traveler needs while preserving its Venetian charm.
Hotel Kette has 63 types of accommodations to choose from amongst rooms and suites.
From the classic rooms to the suites, all the solutions have comforts, services and elegance of an internationally acclaimed 4 star hotel in Venice.
A short distance from Gran Teatro La Fenice and a two minute stroll from piazza San Marco.
The main entrance is located beside a typical Venetian canal which allows for pleasurable and convenient arrival by water taxi or traditional gondola.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check-in time is 2:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00 noon.
Our luggage room is available free of charge in case you want to leave your luggage before and after these times.
Certainly, you can leave your luggage in our secure storage room. We always try to assign rooms as early as possible, even if before check-in time, but it all depends on what time the room will be vacated by the previous guest.
- Public Alilaguna motorboat that leaves from the airport dock (about 10 minutes walk through the airport inner tunnel) and get off at San Marco Giardinetti stop (travel time 1h20). Then from there you can walk 5 minutes to the hotel.
- Private water cab that departs from the airport dock (about a 10 minute walk through the inner airport tunnel) and takes you directly to our private landing (journey time about 35 minutes – make sure with the taxi driver that you are disembarking at our private water entrance and not elsewhere)
- Bus 5 ACTV or direct ATVO line to Piazzale Roma (20-35 minutes), then continue by public Vaporetto line 1 or line 2 to San Marco Vallaresso (35-45 minutes), finally 5 minutes walk to our hotel.
- On advance request: private transfer for a fee (30-35 minutes)
- Public Vaporetto line 1 or line 2 to San Marco Vallaresso (35-45 minutes), then 5 minutes walk to our hotel.
- Private water cab that takes you directly to our private landing (journey time about 10-15 minutes – make sure with taxi driver that you are disembarked at our private water entrance and not elsewhere).
- On advance request: only from the Railway Station private transfer for a fee (10-15 minutes).
Certainly, by booking it in advance and subject to availability we can arrange a private transfer with an assistant who will pick you up upon arrival. The rate depends on the time, number of people and number of luggage.
You can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as soon as possible.
It is only possible to book private transfers in advance. Water cab only is not bookable on arrival. However, there will be no problem in booking a water cab departing from the hotel.